Friday, February 4, 2011

Webster Technique Informational Workshop

Date & Time: Tuesday, February 15 · 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Natural Health Family Chiropractic, 601 E. Bristol St., Elkhart, IN
More Info Please R.S.V.P. by Friday, Feb 11. Call 574-262-4402 or Email: Health@NHFChiropractic.com
~ Refreshments will be provided ~


The following is what Stephanie Price had to say about Chiropractic, her experience with Dr. Lindholm and the Webster Technique:
"As a childbirth educator and birth attendant, I strongly emphasize to clients the importance of optimal fetal positioning to help lay a good foundation for birthing. Professional chiropractic care seems to be an essential component to helping babies adopt optimal positions - heads down, anterior. I have worked with at least a dozen women who have had persistently posterior or, even, breech babies who have visited the chiropractor during their pregnancies with great success at helping their babies to move into better positions, thereby avoiding unnecessary pain, interventions and surgeries during birth. My first baby was a surprise breech, born then by cesarean section nearly two weeks early. I did not know then about chiropractic manipulation. My second baby was breech from weeks 28 to about 34. Highly conscientious about her position, I visited the chiropractor regularly. He discovered subluxation in my sacral area, something that likely was causing the baby to be constrained and thus remain breech. After consistent visits to the chiropractor, who performed the Webster Technique, my baby turned vertex and remained so. After only about 6 hours of straightforward, active labor, my daughter was born in a perfect anterior position. That birth - my first VBAC - was transformative to me and furthered my commitment to help mothers do all they can to facilitate pelvic health. Chiropractic care was exponentially less expensive than surgery would have been - and painless!"

No comments:

Post a Comment